Maximise Your Results in Less Time with Less Effort
High Altitude Training or Hypoxic Training has been used for many years by athletes from many sports to improve performance. Now, at CORE24, you can too! You are training in a low oxygen environment which causes the body to be more efficient at utilizing fuel & oxygen which triggers physiological responses that improves your metabolic rate. You will train with less stress on your body and get better results FASTER! You do not have to train harder!
Slow Down the Ageing Process
Inefficient oxygen utilization accelerates aging. When you train at High Altitude you become more efficient utilizing oxygen minimizing the effect of aging on the body. Regular use of the High Altitude studio slows down the aging process in your body and increases the characteristic of youthfulness.
Be younger again!
Improve Your Thought Process!
As your body improves its Oxygen utilization efficiency, you improve your cognitive thought process, ability to think clearly under pressure, decision making and overall memory.
Acclimatise Your Body!
High Altitude Training is the ideal way to prepare for your trip to places like Mt Everest Base Camp, your next ski trip or mountain trekking adventure. We prepare many intrepid travellers, it makes a massive difference if you can enjoy your trip without altitude sickness!
Our High Altitude Studio is located at our Frankston Club and as an Altitude Member you have unlimited use of the studio and our High Altitude classes.
Improved Strength & Fitness
- Increased Aerobic Endurance
- Increased Anaerobic Fitness
- Increased Fat Loss & Leptin
- Hormone Levels resulting in reduced appetite
- Increased Lean Body Mass and Strength
- Increase Energy Levels
- Increased Bone Density - Reduced Osteoporosis
- Enhanced Cardiac Surgery Rehabilitation
- Reduced Cholesterol Levels
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Reduced Asthma Symptoms
- Reduced Side Effects of Chemotherapy
- Enhanced Collagen Production - improved skin elasticity
- Increased Cognitive Skills, Dexterity, Coordination & Decision Making
- Increased Ability to Perform Under Stress
- Enhanced Serotonin production - combating depression & anxiety
- Enhanced Endorphin production -increase feeling of well being